The GRRC is incredibly excited about our new and improved Kinrara Enclosure for the 2014 Festival of Speed.
The enclosure is now the only double-storey, air-conditioned facility on the festival site, which will not only give Members unparalleled viewing but will also mean we can accommodate more guests in the restaurant – ensuring a more relaxed ‘waitress service’. It benefits from the same fantastic location on the inside of Crossroads Corner where guests are able to enjoy a splendid marquee, a glorious garden area and a private grandstand.
Downstairs, the marquee has a superb restaurant, a well-appointed bar and coffee area, eight giant plasma television screens and luxury rest rooms. A central staircase will then take guests upstairs to a relaxed and informal bar area leading outside onto a decked balcony offering supreme viewing of the Hill Climb, Goodwood House and the Mercedes Central Feature. From the first floor balcony guests will also be able to access the grandstand from the rear via a new raised walkway, making the flow between the two areas much smoother.
As always Kinrara guests will benefit from a complimentary copy of the event programme and radio, entry to the Bonhams pre-sale viewing on Thursday 26 June, access to the Winners’ Enclosure (Sunday only) and VIP parking.
Both Adult and Family Members are now able to purchase up to eight tickets into the Kinrara Enclosure, so why not invite family and friends to make a day of it? If you have already purchased your admission tickets you are still able to upgrade to the Kinrara Enclosure by contacting the Ticket Office on +44(0)1243 755055. You will be asked to return your original admission tickets and then in turn will be sent Kinrara badges.
Kinrara admission tickets include the following:
- NEW – double-storey, air-conditioned hospitality area dedicated for GRRC Members and guests
- NEW – increased capacity in the ‘waitress-service’ restaurant
- NEW – lounge-style bar area on the upper floor
- NEW – viewing terrace towards the Hill Climb, Goodwood House and the Mercedes Central Feature
- NEW – access to the private grandstand from the garden and the viewing terrace via a raised walkway
- NEW – beautiful dedicated garden for relaxing in the sunshine
- Crossroads Corner location
- Special car parking
- Enamel enclosure badge (Weekend tickets only)
- Souvenir programme and radio
- Live track coverage on plasma screens within the enclosure
- Private pay restaurant and bar
- Entry to Winners’ Enclosure (Sunday and Weekend only)
- Entrance tickets as appropriate
- Please note the dress code for the Kinrara Enclosure is strictly jacket, shirt and trousers for gentlemen; ladies are requested to follow suit with appropriate attire. Please note that casual blue jeans, shorts, trainers or bare midriffs will not be permitted. Please ensure that all of your guests (including children) are aware of the dress code to avoid any embarrassment on the day. Thank you for your understanding.
Adult Members may purchase 2 tickets per day and Family Members may purchase 4 tickets per day.
Friday – £130.00 Saturday – £155.00 Sunday – £155.00 Weekend – £375.00
Young Persons Badge (13-21 years)
Friday – £90.00 Saturday – £110.00 Sunday – £110.00 Weekend – £255.00
Junior Badge (6-12 years)
Friday – £60.00 Saturday – £75.00 Sunday – £75.00 Weekend – £165.00
GRRC MEMBERS’ ENCLOSURE
The Club marquee will be open to all Members and their guests during the event. Breakfast will be served from 0700 – 1100, lunch from 1200 – 1445 and afternoon tea from 1530. A subsidised bar will also be available, serving drinks from 1000 – 1800. Please ensure you are wearing your GRRC 2014 lapel badge, which was included in this year’s Membership pack – one per adult Member, two per family Member. Each lapel badge will admit one Member and a guest into the marquee. Please be reminded that should you require a replacement GRRC badge, there is a £25 replacement fee.
MOVING MOTOR SHOW, 26 JUNE
Once again in 2014 GRRC Members are entitled to two complimentary tickets to the Moving Motor Show. The Moving Motor show is held the day before the Festival of Speed and provides new car buyers and motoring enthusiasts the opportunity to see the very latest models up close, and in many cases drive them on a dedicated vehicle evaluation route within the grounds of the Goodwood Estate, including the revered Festival hillclimb. Please contact the Booking Office on +44 (0)1243 755055 to order your tickets.
All GRRC Members attending the Moving Motor Show will have access to the fabulous Kinrara Enclosure for the day. If you haven’t visited this Enclosure before, this will provide you with the opportunity to see the fabulous benefits the Kinrara Enclosure has to offer, at no additional cost. There will be a pay bar and restaurant for those seeking refreshments and a break from walking round the magnificent Park. We hope you take the opportunity to experience this superb facility for the day. Please remember to wear your 2014 GRRC badge to gain access – Membership cards will not be accepted. The usual Kinrara Enclosure dress code will not be enforced on Thursday.
Please be aware that the GRRC Enclosure will be open to the general public during the Moving Motor Show. The Enclosure will be returned to Members in time for the Festival of Speed on Friday 27 June.